Planet Zoo Review
Planet Zoo Review
Planet Zoo Review
- Release date: 05 Nov 2019
- Genre: Simulation, Strategy, Sandbox, Free to Play
- Developer: Frontier Developments
- Publisher: Frontier Developments
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish - Spain, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese - Brazil, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Italian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish - Latin America, Swedish
- Features: Single-player, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Workshop, Steam Cloud
Planet Zoo is a life-simulation game. Players take on the role of a zookeeper and design and manage a zoo. Players must take care of the animals, as well as guests, staff, and the zoo itself. Planet Zoo is a simulation game in which players must build a zoo. Players are required to take care of the animals in the zoo, as well as the guests. This game is the successor to the popular game Zoo Tycoon.
In Planet Zoo, players must take care of the animals by satisfying their needs. The player must provide living spaces, maintain a food supply, and keep the animals healthy. The player must also keep the visitors happy by providing them with food, restrooms, and entertainment. The player must also create a balance between the different animal types, so that they do not fight each other. The player must also attract guests by satisfying their interests, such as providing them with educational signs.
Planet Zoo features four gameplay modes: Sandbox, Career, Challenge, and the Online Franchise. In Sandbox mode, the player builds a zoo in an open world. There are no constraints and the player can build the zoo exactly as they want. Career mode is a single player mode in which the player is required to build a successful zoo. This mode is not as open as Sandbox mode, but the player can still build what they want. Challenge mode is an online mode in which players compete in conservation challenges. There are a few challenges each week, and players can join a queue and wait for a game to start. The Online Franchise mode is the same as Career mode, but the player can build their own zoo and share it with other players. The player also has the option of trading with other players.
Planet Zoo features a dynamic day/night cycle, weather patterns, and animal poop physics. The game also features over a thousand items for players to use such as individual planks of wood, glass, rocks, and roof tiles. Planet Zoo features very realistic graphics. The animals are very detailed, and the scenery is stunning. There are many different animals, and each one has it's own unique look and feel.
Information about replayability
Planet Zoo features four modes: sandbox, career, challenge, and the online franchise mode. In the franchise mode, players can build multiple franchises with a shared economy and animals. There are also regular cooperative online community challenges focused on conservation.
Planet Zoo is a very fun and enjoyable game that will keep people entertained for hours. It features many different animals, and is a good way to learn more about them. The game is also very realistic, and the graphics are stunning.
- Planet Zoo has over a thousand items for players to use to make custom structures such as waterfalls and cave systems
- The game also features four modes, and players can build multiple franchises in the franchise mode
- Planet Zoo has a significant learning curve and a lack of tutorials
- The game also lacks a save option