- Release date: 09 Nov 2018
- Genre: Adventure, Indie, Simulation, Action, Strategy, RPG, Sandbox
- Developer: Noble Muffins
- Publisher: PlayWay S.A., Console Labs S.A.
- Languages: English, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, French, Turkish, Czech, Korean, Hungarian, Japanese
- Features: Single-player, Steam Achievements, Partial Controller Support
Thief Simulator is a game where the player plays as a thief. The player is given the objective of stealing as much as possible with the least chance of being seen. The game is set in the medieval era, and is historically accurate with regards to the swords, armor, and clothing of the medieval era. The game is very challenging, as it is difficult to avoid the guards that are patrolling the space. The game is a fast paced first-person perspective game that has the player take on the role of a thief. The player can pick up objects that are scattered around the environment. The player can also steal objects from the environment. The player can also rob people by sneaking up on them to steal their money.
The objective of the game is to steal as much as possible with the least chance of being seen. The game is set in the medieval era, and is historically accurate with regards to the swords, armor, and clothing of the medieval era. The player encounters guards, all of whom must be avoided by hiding in the shadows. The player's goal is to steal as much as possible while staying in the shadows, using the environment to hide from the guards. The challenge is that the player must avoid guards while still carrying out their objective. The game should have three main objectives: stealing, robbing, and escaping. There can be a variety of ways to achieve these objectives, but the player should always be on the lookout for guards and other enemies. The player can also use their agility to leap to higher ground.
Graphics in the game are medieval. The graphics are historically accurate with regards to the swords, armor, and clothing of the medieval era. The graphics are not very good.
Information about replayability
The replayability of the game is low. It is a single player game, and there is no co-operative play.
Thief Simulator is a game where you are the thief. Your goal is to steal anything you can. You are given a choice of four different maps, each containing a different amount of loot you can steal. You are given a bag that you can only carry a certain amount of loot in, so you have to make your loot out of your eyes. You can also plant bombs, distract guards, and shoot guards with your bow.
- It has a realistic environment;
- The player can be creative;
- The game is free;
- Player can complete the objectives in many different ways;
- Game is challenging;
- Player can explore the environment;
- There are no in-app purchases;
- There are no advertisements;
- It is not very realistic;
- The game can be repetitive;
- There are no checkpoints;
- The game is not very long;
- The game is not optimized;