- Release date: 29 Jun 2018
- Genre: Action, Adventure, Racing
- Developer: Beyond Games
- Publisher: Beyond Games
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Russian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Arabic, Turkish
- Features: Single-player
Subway Surfers is a mobile game app for iOS and Android. It was released on macOS and Windows in 2013. You have to run through a subway system with trains passing overhead, and you have to avoid being caught by the inspector. You can collect coins and power-ups to get a higher score. Subway Surfers is a mobile game developed by Kiloo and SYBO Games. Players take control of a teenage boy who is constantly on the run from the colorful, graffiti-covered trains of the title.
Subway Surfers is a game where you have to tap the screen to make the character jump in the game. You have to avoid being caught by the inspector and the trains passing overhead and collect the coins to get a higher score. The goal of the game is to keep running and not get caught by the inspector. You can collect coins and power-ups to get a higher score. You also have to avoid obstacles and trains. The player has to avoid the trains that are coming from all directions by running on the train tracks. The player can either jump or slide to avoid the trains. The trains consist of various colors and patterns, and the player has to go from one end of the map to the other. If the player gets caught on the train, the game will end.
The graphics are not very realistic and are cartoon type. The graphics are cartoony and colorful.
The game is very replayable because you can play it over and over and get different results. The game is designed to be a short, one-minute game.
In a nutshell, this game is very fun and a game which is very simple. It is very easy to learn and is very addicting. It is a game that can be frustrating at times, and is a game that can be very hard to win. I gave Subway Surfers a 5/5 stars for being a game that is very fun and has very simple, easy to learn game play.
- You don't have to ask somebody to play with you so it is a very social game. You can also play it with a friend by taking turns
- It is a free game
- Is a fast paced game
- Is a game that is a lot of fun and is exciting
- Is a game that is very addicting
- Is a game that is easy to learn
- Is a game that is very simple
- Is a game that can be frustrating and difficult at times
- Is a game that has a lot of in-app purchases
- Is a game that can be hard to win
- Is a game that can be very hard to play with a friend if you don't know the app well