- Release date: 13 May 2019
- Genre: Action, Shooter, Racing, Adventure, Sandbox
- Developer: id Software, Avalanche Studios
- Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Portuguese - Brazil, Spanish - Latin America
- Features: Single-player, Steam Achievements, Captions available, Partial Controller Support, Steam Cloud
RAGE 2 is an open world first person shooter and driving game published by Bethesda Softworks and developed by Avalanche Studios. The game is available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One. The game is a first-person shooter that takes place in the post-apocalyptic world. The player takes control of Walker, who has been wrongfully imprisoned in the town of Harborage. The game will have a full single player campaign with an original story set in the world of RAGE, as well as a new multiplayer mode called "Rage mode" that will be 4v4 and will have various unique objectives.
In RAGE 2, the player has to make his way through a world full of mutants, bandits and various enemies. The game enables players to explore the world and find various items which will help them survive in the post-apocalyptic world. The game also includes various side missions, such as aiding people in need or hunting animals. Players can also use weapons, such as shotguns, rifles, or bows.
RAGE 2 is an action packed first person shooter game. It is a sequel to the first game. The game is set in a post-apocalyptic world. The game is set 20 years after the original game. The story begins with the player taking control of Walker, a member of the Rangers, who is tasked with investigating the activities of the Authority, an authoritarian faction controlling the wasteland. The Authority is planning to use a device called the Ark to control the power of the shard resources that maintain the wasteland. The player can use the weapons and the abilities they acquire through the game to fight the enemies.
RAGE 2 has graphics that are realistic and detailed. There are many different environments, from deserts to swamps, and from forests to mountains. The graphics of RAGE 2 will be a mix of realistic and cartoonish. The game world will be a mix of the desolate wasteland of RAGE and the vibrant and colorful world of the original RAGE.
The game has a lot of replayability, as it has a multiplayer mode which enables players to compete with each other. Rage 2 will be able to be played for a long time. There is a multiplayer mode called "Rage mode" that is 4v4 and has various unique objectives. There will also be a full single player campaign with an original story that is set in the world of RAGE.
RAGE 2 is a very good game with complex gameplay, realistic graphics and a lot of variety. The game is also very difficult and includes a lot of violence.
- Graphics are realistic and detailed
- The game includes various side missions
- The player can explore different environments
- The game has a multiplayer mode
- There is a lot of replayability
- The game is available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One
- The game has a lot of variety
- The game is very violent
- The game is very difficult