It Takes Two
It Takes Two
It Takes Two
- Release date: 25 Mar 2021
- Genre: Action, Adventure, Puzzle
- Developer: Hazelight
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Features: Multi-player, Co-op, Online Co-op, Shared/Split Screen Co-op, Shared/Split Screen, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Remote Play Together
It Takes Two is Hazelight Studios’ second game. It is a co-op game that can be played by two people either in local or online play. It features a large number of game mechanics from various video game genres. These gameplay mechanics are connected to the story and the theme of the level. For instance, in one level, Cody gains the ability to rewind time, whereas May can replicate herself. Players have to cooperate with each other and utilize these abilities in order to progress. The game also features a large number of minigames.
It Takes Two is a video game created by Hazelight Studios. It is a single-player video game that can only be played with another player through either online or local gameplay. The game is an action-adventure platformer with elements from other video games. The player's objective is to find Rose, the daughter of the two playable characters, as she has run away from home. The player can switch between the two characters as they move around the map to find Rose. There are a variety of puzzles that need to be solved in order to progress through the game.
It Takes Two is a platformer that has the player controlling two characters simultaneously. The players can either play with a friend or with the computer. The complexity and difficulty of the game depend on the level and the player's progress. The game features puzzles and various types of gameplay, including platforming and vehicular sections.
The graphics are simplistic and 3D-themed. The characters are well-crafted and the environment is well-designed. Some of the textures are blurry and lack detail.
Information about replayability
It Takes Two is a single-player or multiplayer game that can be replayed multiple times. The game does not have a difficulty setting, so the puzzles and gameplay cannot be made more challenging.
It Takes Two is a video game about a married couple who are about to get a divorce. They go into the family shed and find themselves stuck as dolls. They have to complete challenges and puzzles to find out how to get out.
- It Takes Two is a single-player or multiplayer game;
- The game is a platformer;
- The game can be played with a friend;
- The game has well-crafted characters;
- The game has a well-designed environment;
- The game is not too difficult;
- The game is fun to play;
- The graphics are not as detailed as they could be;
- The game is not as difficult as it could be;
- The gameplay can get repetitive;
- The game does not have a difficulty setting;
- The game is not as long as it could be;