Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl Misses Its Top Characters
Although there is definitely not enough room for all the characters we love in Nickelodeon shows, some of them are crucial for the game. It is out with an undeniably unique gaming experience. While players are happy to see their favorite characters from Nickelodeon shows, some of them are dearly missed. Developers definitely chose characters we all know nowadays, but what about some legends?
There is still a question about some characters’ capability to be fighters. While Nickelodeon took some iconic names from the past and some from the present, it is hard to imagine all of them in a battle. The most obvious name that does not belong in the fighting game is Patrick. Despite the fact that Patrick is one of the most popular characters, it is literally painful to see him fight with others. Thus, let’s be honest, his friend Spongebob is not a fighter either.
Characters We Miss in the Game
Nickelodeon has probably forgotten some iconic fighters. All we can do is to remind them about the opportunities they’ve missed. Check out our list and you can make suggestions in the comments as well:
- Wanda and Cosmo. We love these fairies and miss their magic so much. They would definitely be a great team;
- Plankton. Once you drop Spongebob and Patrick out, don’t forget to bring this tiny super evil in;
- Rocko. The guy is crazy. What can be more fitting in All-Star Brawl?
- Tommy Pickles. Despite his age, Tommy is one of the smartest characters on Nickelodeon. He can be really creative in the game;
- Eliza Thornberry. How can we forget about this wild geek? She has lots of animals to help her during the battle;
- Master Splinter. It is unfair that the guy who literally is the spirit of the fight itself is left out.
Do you have other suggestions? Add more names to this list in the comments below.