Destiny 2 Celebrates Anniversary with Amazing Patch
A new patch named 3.4.0 has everything you might have been looking for in Destiny 2. The famous MMORPG has not only become easier to play but finally received improved visuals. Bungie did a great job presenting the changes we all were waiting for in Destiny 2. This is a perfect way to finish the year.
You still have time to treat yourself with Destiny 2 under your Christmas tree. Only a few weeks ago Bungie announced the upcoming patch in their blog. Back then they shared the news on the fixed Corrupted strike and Blind Well tweaks. Dazzling video effects were changed to toned ones, so no one’s retina will be hurt again. All the changes were made to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Bungie Company.
The new patch was released on December 7. During the anniversary celebration, you receive access to the Grasp of Avarice 3 player dungeon, inspired by Cosmodrome caves. The update also includes new and improved Xur’s voice in Spanish. As for the other features, pay attention to the following improvements:
- The Hive VFX headshot is toned down. Arc also has a slightly reduced flashing effect so that you are not blinded by bright lights;
- Weapons of Dreaming City will appear more frequently as the reward for a successful mission in Blind Well;
- The problem with the Dead Cliffs map has been fixed, and now it loads as it had to;
- You have to enable the additional tooltip playlist if you want to access Trials;
- You don’t see the 3, 5, and 7 win currency rewards on the ticket reset;
- If your ticket has seven wins, you receive a warning message from the system;
- The developers have added a third-person camera which you can use for your benefit in Showdown and Elimination.
Do you play Destiny 2? Which part is your favorite there? What do you like the most? You can share your thoughts in the comments below.